Our strategy and quality management system promote continuous quality improvement. To maintain continuous improvements, we have adopted world-wide accepted quality models and conform to the certification requirements. Vayam is an SEI CMMI Level 5 Ver. 1.3 assessed and ISO 9001:2008 certified organization. This attests to the rigor and maturity of our quality methodology. Vayam has also achieved ISO 27001:2005 certification for Information Security Management System (ISMS) in year 2007 to provide complete confidentiality & secrecy of information while executing the projects for our clients.
Some of the key aspects of our Quality Management Framework include:
- Discussing and documenting quality objectives, approach, and project objectives with the customer
- Identifying service levels and escalation procedures at the onset of the project
- Proactive quality management through active risk and issue management
- Regular internal audits to track, manage, and maintain quality
- Tracking project metrics around time, cost, and quality